Or contact Pleasanton Garbage Service at: (925) 846-2042 for a free waste assessment and assistance on implementing a new organics collection program at your site.
Commercial customers can choose from a variety of garbage collection services designed to meet your specific needs. Call PGS Customer Service at 925-846-2042 for more information.
The following services are available to PGS's commercial customers:
- Bins range in size from 1 to 7 cubic yards. Click here for bin dimensions. Standard collection service is offered Monday through Friday.
- Garbage carts (plastic rolling carts) are available for customers that generate sufficiently small quantities of trash. Click here for cart dimensions. Garbage cart service is provided once per week.
- Compactor service is also available (sizes 2-40 cubic yards)
- Lock & Key Service, to reduce problems with illegal dumping and vandalism, is available for an additional fee.
- Extra pickups are available for a fee. Please call before 3:30pm to arrange a pickup for the next available business day. No same day pickups.
No Overfilling of bins or carts. Lids must close completely. The driver will not empty overloaded bins or carts. If your garbage container is overflowing on a regular basis, please call PGS to increase service.
Lids must remain closed. City law requires that all garbage bin/cart lids must remain closed when not in use.
- Alameda County offers special programs for businesses generating small quantities of hazardous and/or universal waste. Click here for more information about local disposal options.
- You can also check the City of Pleasanton Household Hazardous Waste Programs for local disposal options.