Drop Boxes / Roll Off Containers
Drop boxes ranging in size from 15 to 40 cubic yards are available for commercial and residential projects. Service is provided Monday through Friday. Please contact PGS at (925) 846-2042 for more information including rates.
Debris Containers Sizes and Terms for Short Time Rental
- 4 YARD (6’ X 4’ X 5’): No Dirt, Rock or Concrete in container. Rent charged after 3 days.
- 15 YARD (12' X 8' X 5'): 3 tons allowed, over 3 tons, overweight will be charged. This is the only container you can use for dirt, rock or concrete. Container can only be filled half-way in order for our truck to pick up. Even though you can fill it up halfway, it will be overweight.
- 20 YARD (16' X 8' X 5'): 4 tons allowed, over 4 tons overweight will be charged. Rent is charged after 3 days.
- 30 YARD (22' X 8' X 5'): 6 tons allowed, over 6 tons overweight will be charged. Rent is charged after 3 days.
- 40 YARD (22' X 8' X 7.5'): 8 tons allowed, over 8 ton overweight will be charged. Rent is charged after 3 days.
- Do not load container higher than its sides. It is illegal to haul overloaded containers.
Materials not allowed in containers include: Hazardous materials, oil, paint, asbestos, and tires.
Please contact PGS at (925) 846-2042 for reservations & rates.
Construction & Demolition Debris
Pleasanton Garbage Service, Inc. works with generators' individual needs to collect and process mixed materials for recycling at our Busch Road Materials Recovery Facility. Our staff will assist generators in preparing the City required C & D Waste Management Plan and will provide the necessary documentation for materials hauled by Pleasanton Garbage Service, Inc. Please click here to access the City's Construction & Demolition Services web page for a more detailed description of program requirements.